Shake up your usual weekly routine and join Altitude Tea’s relaxing tea ceremony experience and spend a calming afternoon reconnecting to your inner self.
Tea ceremony is a slow journey filled with tranquility and discovery. Here is where you can let go of your mind and open up your heart to find peace, connection and clarity.
In this 90 minutes experience, you will embark on a serene journey to slow down and drink a variety of exotic high altitude grown teas. You will learn about the intricacies of different types of tea and how it can help your mind, body and soul.
Included in this experience:
- A traditional tea ceremony using Gongfu set
- Learn about the wisdom and philosophy behind each purposeful and measured movement
- Sampling rare and exotic teas with over 30 varieties to choose from
- Tips on how to drink tea mindfully
- Learn how to be present in the moment by appreciating taste and aroma through tea cupping
- Learn about the origins of each tea
- Learn about cold brew
- A sound bath meditation using crystal singing bowl
Discover the importance of mindfulness and how to be present in the moment by learning to drink tea properly at a tea ceremony guided by a tea expert.
You will leave this experience feeling refreshed and rejuvenated from deep within. If you’re looking for things to do in Sydney that will help you unwind, this tea ceremony experience would be a great pick for you!
People who have attended tea ceremonies say it’s like an active meditation that leaves them calmer, more focused, and more able to face the challenges of everyday life.
This tea ceremony will be taken place at the Altitude Tea room in Waterloo. I can also bring this to your event or your company :)
Price: $65 per person
How to book: Click BOOK NOW below and follow the promptsBook Now