What is Tea Ceremony?
In Ceremony, tea becomes a wise and gentle guide, leading us to our highest selves and deepest peace. Tea Ceremony is a mindfulness practice in being present in the moment and appreciating the simple things in life.
There is wisdom and philosophy behind each purposeful and measured movement. These wisdom can teach us how to live a calmer lifestyle that allows us to achieve our goals while protecting our mental balance along the way.
In this 60 minutes experience, you will embark on a serene journey to slow down and drink a variety of exotic high altitude grown teas. You will learn about the intricacies of different types of tea and how they can help your mind, body and soul…
This experience will take place at Altitude Tea – 76 Botany Road, Waterloo in Sydney
What’s included in the Tea Ceremony?
- A traditional 21 step tea ceremony using Gongfu set
- Learn about the wisdom and philosophy behind each purposeful and measured movement
- Sampling rare and exotic teas with over 30 varieties to choose from
- Tips on how to drink tea mindfully
- Learn how to appreciate taste and aroma through tea cupping
- Learn about the origins of each tea
- Learn about cold brew
- A sound bath meditation using crystal singing bowl
People who have attended this mindful tea ceremony say it’s like an active meditation that leaves them calmer, more focused and more able to face the challenges of everyday life.
You will leave this experience feeling refreshed and rejuvenated from deep within.
If you’re looking for things to do in Sydney that will help you unwind, this tea ceremony experience would be a great pick for you!